Certified Surgical Tech Full-Time Days $7,500 Sign On Bonus
Coastal Carolina Hospital
Location: Hardeeville, South Carolina
Internal Number: 2105034289
To provide safe and effective surgical care, through the performance of specific duties, as the surgical technologist during surgical and other invasive procedures under the direction of a registered nurse. Performs routine scrub as well as specifically delegated duties according to AORN standards and established policies and procedures of the department of surgery. Assist in circulation duties and in the maintenance of a safe environment for all. Keeps current with operating room techniques, procedures, instruments, supplies and equipment.
1. High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
2. Graduate of an approved operating room technical program preferred.
1. CST certification or Completion of Surgical Technology Program through U.S. Armed Forces or U.S. Public Health Commissioned Corps
2. Completion of CST program from Surgical Technology Program and/or awaiting accreditation within 12 months from date of completion/graduation date.
3. One or more years of experience as a Certified OR Surgical Technologist preferred.
4. Membership in CST association preferred.
5. Robotics experience preferred
1. Current BLS
Primary Location: Hardeeville, South Carolina
Facility: Coastal Carolina Hospital
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.