1. The Surgical Technician is responsible for aseptic technique, setting up the required equipment, instrumentation and sterile supplies as needed for their assigned cases.
2. Scrubbing and passing instruments and equipment during surgical procedures.
3. Pulling cases as needed, breaking down cases at the end of the procedure, sets up operating room and supplies needed for day/following dayâ��s schedule.
4. Available for call on an assigned/ scheduled basis as required by unit need.
5. When need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The Surgical Technician demonstrates basic knowledge and skills in the scrub role, necessary to provide assistance during surgical procedu
This job listing is no longer active.
Check the left side of the screen for similar opportunities.