Surgical Technologist - Bone and Joint Center, PRN
Location: La Grange, Illinois
Internal Number: 22012606
You are required to upload resume, licensure/certification with your application.
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: AdventHealth LaGrange
The role you’ll contribute:
• Facilitates the safe and efficient performance of surgical procedures
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Prepares surgical operating suite with sterile drapes and sterile solutions as well as appropriate sterile and non-sterile instruments and supplies.
• Hands required/requested instruments and supplies to surgeon during surgery.
• Assists with preparing, transporting, positioning and draping patients.
• Maintains instruments in an organized manner and monitors/tracks instruments counts throughout procedures.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
• High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
One or more of the following:
Surgical Tech credentialed from the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
Surgical Tech credentialed from the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.