Location: Los Angeles, California
Internal Number: 22000976
Make a difference every single day!
At Cedars-Sinai, we're motivated by a collective spirit of innovation and the challenge to continuously improve. Above all, we share a real passion for helping others. Day after day, from department to department, our people give their all to create a community unlike any other. This is just one of the many reasons U.S. News & World Report has named us one of America’s Best Hospitals—and now we invite you to join us and make a difference every single day in service of this outstanding work – perfection and innovation in patient care, research, and community service. From working with a team of dedicated professionals to using state-of-the-art facilities, you’ll have phenomenal resources to do something incredible—for yourself, and for others.
What will you be doing in this role?
Under the direction of a licensed care giver, the Surgical Technologist assists in surgical operations. You will be assigned technical duties, prepares operating rooms, arranges equipment, assists with procedures and shares the responsibility to ensure smooth team work through application of knowledge and effective communication with registered nurses, patients, surgeons, anesthesiologists, ancillary personnel, and other health care team members.
You will deliver care consistent with CSMC and accrediting bodies' standards. You will maintain competency skills including the ability to provide care to special patient populations and patients with diverse cultural backgrounds. You will identify the ability of the adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients to follow directions/instructions and give consent.
- Basic Life Support required.
- Certified Surgical Technologist preferred.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Surgical Technicians and ability to verify on the job training of participating institution required..
- Level I: One (1) year of surgical procedures preferred.
- Level II: Two (2) years surgical procedures required and performs independently in two (2) specialties
- Level III: Three (3) years surgical procedures required and performs independently in three (3) specialties
Job Type: Full Time
Position Level: I, II, III
Shift: Days and Evenings
Hours: 10hr and 12hr
Location: Los Angeles, CA Working Title:
Surgical Technologist I, II, III - Main Operating Room - Full TimeDepartment:
Main OR OperationBusiness Entity:
Service Lines & OpsJob Category:
Clinical OperationsJob Specialty:
12 hour shiftBase Pay:
$27.28 - $55.71