Location: Marina Del Rey, California
Internal Number: HRC1239365
Make a difference every single day!
Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital and its staff aim to exceed the expectations of our patients, their families and the community with a service-oriented attitude. We seek excellence, courtesy, teamwork, respect, communication and enthusiasm in our future colleagues. If you are looking for exciting career opportunities with growth potential, come and join the team at Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital!
- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus for External New Hires
- $5,000 Employee Referral Program bonus eligible
In this role, you'll be doing:
- Assist surgeon during general operative and invasive procedures. Procedures including but not limited to ortho, spine, bariatric, and MIS (minimally invasive surgeries).
- Ensure operating suite is adequately prepared for procedure.
- Monitor PAR levels of all surgical instruments and supplies.
- May clean and sterilize all surgical instruments.
- Participate in departmental staff meetings and performance improvement activities.
10 hour shifts
- Completion of Surgical Tech Training Program with Operating Room Technician Certification (preferred)
- Current BCLS Certification (required).
- Minimum of one (1) year or OR Tech experience (preferred).
- Experienced in general surgical procedures as well as a minimum of three (3) specialty areas.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing. (required).
- Basic computer knowledge (required)
Surgical Tech - Fulltime, 10 Hour Shifts 6:15AM - 4:45PM ($5,000 Sign on Bonus)Business Entity:
Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey HospitalJob Category:
Clinical OperationsPosition Type:
$27.89 - $41.84